JavaMelody 1.70.0 发布了，JavaMelody 的目标是在 QA 和生产环境中监视 Java 或 Java EE 应用程序。
- added: integration with Prometheus: Metrics are already displayed in the monitoring reports. You can also scrape the same metrics from Prometheus at the frequency you wish for advanced visualizations, if you have a Prometheus server installed (PR #682 & PR #684, thanks to slynn1324). See doc.
- added integration with StatsD: Metrics are already displayed in the charts of the monitoring reports. As an extra, you can also publish the same metrics to StatsD, if you have a StatsD daemon installed. The parameter is
statsd-address, see doc. (92aeffe)
- fix #672: because of issues with aspectj / auto-proxy in some cases, methods annotated by @Async, @Scheduled or @Schedules are no longer automatically monitored when using
net/bull/javamelody/monitoring-spring.xml. They are now monitored by adding
net/bull/javamelody/monitoring-spring-scheduled.xmlin the Spring context.
- fix #681: upgrade prototype.js, effects.js and slider.js
- fix #665: fix jdbc undeploy in WildFly 10.1.0 / JBoss EAP 7.0 (with help from Christoph Böhme)
- In Jira 6+, make sure that the current user is an ApplicationUser (PR #2, thanks to Andreas Ebert)
- In Bamboo 6+, fix #671: Monitoring page forbidden
- In the javamelody grails plugin, when using Grails 3.2.11, fix #43, “No signature of method: java.lang.String.encodeAsHTML()”, (PR #50, thanks to Graeme Rocher and Sébastien Martin) and fix #48: “No value for key [org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.LazyConnectionDataSourceProxy] bound to thread” (PR #51, thanks to Sébastien Martin)
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)