Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.38-83.0 已发布。
Percona Server for MySQL 5.6.38-83.0 包括所有的错误修复，该版本现在是 5.6 系列中的稳定版本。更新内容如下：
- Percona Server has implemented InnoDB Page Fragmentation Counters.
- Percona Server has implemented support for Multiple page asynchronous I/O requests This feature was ported from a Facebook MySQL patch.
- Percona Server has implemented TokuDB integration with
- Percona Server packages are now available for Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful).
- Dynamic row format feature to support
MEMORYtables requires all the key columns to come before any
BLOBcolumns. This requirement however was not enforced, allowing creating
MEMORYtables in unsupported column configurations, which then crashed or lose data in usage. Bug fixed #1731483.
- If an I/O syscall returned an error during the server shutdown with Thread Pool enabled, a mutex could be left locked. Bug fixed #1702330 (Daniel Black).
- After fixing bug #1668602, bug #1539504, and bug #1313901,
CREATE/DROP TEMPORARY TABLEstatements were forbidden incorrectly in transactional contexts, including function and trigger calls, even when they required no binary logging at all. Bug fixed #1711781.
ANALYZE TABLEwhile a long-running query is accessing the same table in parallel could lead to a situation where new queries on the same table are blocked in a Waiting for table flush state. Fixed by stopping
ANALYZE TABLEflushing affected InnoDB and TokuDB tables from the table definition cache. Bug fixed #1704195 (upstream #87065).
- MyRocks additions to the 5.6
mysqldumpoutput have been removed.
CREATE TABLE ... LIKE ...did not use source
row_formaton target TokuDB table. Bug fixed #76.
- TokuDB would encode already encoded database name for a directory name. Bug fixed #74.