Android Studio 3.3 Canary 2 已发布。该版本带来了不少新特性和升级，此外还针对多个错误进行了修复。例如由于 Java 库依赖性不正确，无法构建动态功能，又比如在某些情况下，Android Studio 3.3 Canary 1 的用户被错误地提示安装 Beta 系列的先前版本。
- The Exceptions Support (-fexceptions) and Runtime Type Information Support (-frtti) options have been removed from the Customize C++ Support page of the Create New Project wizard. These controls referred to features that are now always enabled.
- The dexlib2 library has been updated to version 2.2.4.
- Processing of Java resources has been moved to the R8 resource API from the Android Gradle Plugin (AGP).
- The templates used when creating a new project have been updated to use the settings in
proguard-android-optimize.txt, which enables several Kotlin optimizations, including some in R8 regarding lambda merging and null analysis.
- In some cases, users of Android Studio 3.3 Canary 1 were incorrectly prompted to install previous builds in the Beta channel.
- A rendering error in the Component Tree pane in the Layout Editor prevented the display of names of components.
- Adding a new item using the New Image Asset dialog failed.
CreateFullJarDebugtask ran unnecessarily because Gradle never considered it to be up to date.
- Dynamic features failed to build because of an incorrect Java library dependency.