Glide 4.8.0 发布了，Glide 是一个 Android 上的图片加载和缓存库，其目的是实现平滑的图片列表滚动效果。
RequestListeners can be added to a single request (9328999, thanks to Adrian)
- Added a safer version of Glide’s base target methods that force callers to implement
onLoadClearedand deprecated the unsafe versions. Failing to implement onLoadCleared in
a Target can lead to UIs displaying incorrect images, runtime exceptions, or various other resource re-use errors (3a70607, thanks to azlatin@).
- HEIF orientation is supported on O MR1 and higher via ExifInterface (a3f8114)
- Improved error message for network failures (#2894, ff463d7)
- Placeholder/error/fallback drawable and id variants now replace previous calls to the same method with the other variant. For example, placeholder(Drawable) will replace previous calls to .placeholder(R.id.xyz)(2dccb5c)
- Improved synchronization in ModelLoaderRegistry (62e6c11, thanks to @jnlopar)
ViewTarget, see the
CustomViewTargetdescription in Features in these release notes for more detail.
- Requests that are started with a paused RequestManager, usually in a paused Activity or Fragment, are immediately paused so that they display a placeholder instead of nothing (a55e935)
- The deprecated
DecodeFormathas been removed. Use
isPaused()from the internal
- Glide now uses resource ids (in
CustomViewTarget) and therefore can no longer be released as a straight jar.
- Added support for androidx annotations (c3328fe, thanks to @colinrtwhite)
- Updated to Android Gradle 3.1.3.