Ansible 2.7 已发布，命名为“In the Light”。该版本包含许多新特性和改进，主要内容如下：
- Allow config to enable native jinja types (#32738)
- Extends module_defaults by adding a prefix to defaults group/ which denotes a builtin or user-specified list of modules, such as group/aws or group/gcp
- New keyword ignore_unreachable for plays and blocks. Allows ignoring tasks that fail due to unreachable hosts, and check results with is unreachable test.
- New yumdnf module defines the shared argument specification for both yum and dnf modules and provides an entry point to share code when applicable
- Remove support for simplejson (#42761)
- Support for running an Ansible controller with Python-2.6 has been dropped. You can still manage machines which use Python-2.6 but you will have to manage them from a machine which has Python-2.7 or Python-3.5 or greater installed. See the porting guide if you need more information.
- new yum action plugin enables the yum module to work with both yum3 and dnf-based yum4 by detecting the backend package manager and routing commands through the correct Ansible module for that python API
- yum and dnf modules now at feature parity