Infinispan 9.4.0.Final 已发布，这是项目 10 周年的特别版，包含以下新特性和改进：
- Segments everywhere
9.3 brought the segmented on-heap memory container. 9.4 extends this to provide the benefits of segmentation to off-heap as well as all of the core cache stores. Watch as your bulk operations (size, iteration, streams) get a big performance boost !
- Transcoding everywhere
To paraphrase the Grand Moff Tarkin, “The last remnants of Compatibility Mode have been swept away”. Transcoding, i.e. the ability to transparently convert between a number of formats across different endpoints, is now “fully operational”.
- Transactions everywhere
Hot Rod transactions now support recovery.
- Hot Rod client improvements
The Hot Rod client has received many improvements:
- Client-side statistics, complete with JMX support
- Improvements to the scalability and the behaviour of near-caches
- All of the configuration can now be supplied via the properties, which also means easier integration with other frameworks, such as Spring Boot.
- Query improvements
Many cleanups and improvements
- Bugfixes, stability, reliability
Although not as exciting as new features, we continued our work to improve the stability, reliability and performance of all aspects of Infinispan.
- As usual the latest and greatest JGroups 4.0.15
- The server is now based on WildFly 14