JavaMelody 1.76.0 发布了，JavaMelody 是一个监控系统，目标是在 QA 和生产环境中监控 Java 或 Java EE 应用程序。
- You can now contribute translations for javamelody by using a dedicated website at POEditor. You may contribute some “untranslated” labels for German and Portuguese or you may contribute new translations for Spanish, Italian or your own language. Join the translation project at https://poeditor.com/join/project/QIaCp4bThS. For technical reasons, Chinese translations are not available in that website.
- fix #795: Session count when using Tomcat cluster with sessions replication, after restarting one instance.
- fix NullPointerException when getting an Oracle explain plan for a SQL request from the optional collect server.
- fix incorrect name in MongoWrapper (#807, thanks to Pablo Palazon)
- fix for Prometheus integration: exclude metrics which have no sense (javamelody_log_duration_millis, javamelody_log_errors_count, javamelody_error_errors_count) and metrics for statistics which are not displayed in the reports (e1db7c5, c0f34a2)
- fix #806 for Prometheus integration again: it was printed ‘<?>’ instead of NaN, for ‘lastValue’ on Java 8 and before.
- Removed the monitoring of
@Asynchronousmethod when using CDI/EJB, to fix #802
MonitoringAsynchronousCdiInterceptor must have at least one @InterceptorBindingin TomEE plume (31b723c). Note that you can continue as before to monitor CDI/EJB methods with a javamelody annotation or by configuration, see doc.
- In the javamelody-spring-boot-starter, added the dependency spring-boot-starter-aop and the javamelody.advisor-auto-proxy-creator-enabled property is now false by default, because it was causing issues such as #756 for
@PreAuthorize, #643 for
@FeignClientand others. (21d904d). If ever you need to enable back the auto-proxy, add the following in application.yml:
- In the javamelody-spring-boot-starter, the property javamelody.scheduled-monitoring-enabled is now true by default, to automatically monitor
- added: In the javamelody-spring-boot-starter, Spring
@FeignClients are automatically monitored. (0af308b)
- added: In the javamelody-spring-boot-starter again, if you already use a management http port different from the default application http port, you may expose the monitoring reports on the management port instead of the application port. See doc for configuration. (#601, thanks to Anders Båtstrand and breneb)