We have introduced a new Materials Page which lists all the configured materials. The page provides an ability to trigger a material update. For each material you can view the modifications with a corresponding link to VSM.
Support for Branch and Pull Requests
The GoCD Groovy DSL Configuration Plugin adds support for PR and branches in the latest version of the plugin. The plugin provides an ability to templatize a pipeline or an entire workflow to run your builds against each branch and PR. Once a template is defined, the plugin scans the configured repository at a regular interval and for each available branch/PR it builds the corresponding pipelines.
Refer the plugin documentation for comprehensive examples to use this feature.
Stage Overview on Pipeline Activity Page
Staring this release, the users can utilize the stage overview on Pipeline Activity page. Earlier, it was only available on the Dashboard.
- #3962 – Support allowlist for pluggable SCM materials
- #8234 – Support for secrets management interpolation on Pluggable SCM materials
- #8367 – Add support for denylist for plugin materials on the edit material popup
- #8522 – Exponential backoff material update in case of failures
- #8558 – Add support for secrets in Package configurations
- #8490 – Invalid stage settings link on stage overview when a pipeline is defined from a template
- #8492 – ConfigRepoPlugin should decrypt all of the configuration properties when including them in the request.
- #8502 – Dashboard UI issue: Repeated trigger buttons
- #8511 – Allow group admin users to check connection for Pluggable SCM config
- #8524 – Test Connection with ## in Repository URL doesn’t work in Pipeline Wizard
- #8525 – Backup breaks when WRAPPER_CONF_DIR is not set
- #8540 – Fix job rerun icon positioning on stage overview
Aravind SV, Ganesh S Patil, Ketan Padegaonkar, Kritika Singh, Mahesh Panchaksharaiah, Marques Lee, Varsha Varadarajan
A more comprehensive list of changes for this release can be found here.
Have ideas and want to contribute? Need some help getting started? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Found a security issue that needs fixing? Please report it to https://hackerone.com/gocd
Please report any issues that you observe on GitHub issues.