Core and Builtins
- bpo-41525: The output of
python --help contains now only ASCII characters.
- bpo-41817: fix
tkinter.EventType Enum so all members are strings, and none are tuples
- bpo-41815: Fix SQLite3 segfault when backing up closed database. Patch contributed by Peter David McCormick.
- bpo-41517: fix bug allowing Enums to be extended via multiple inheritance
- bpo-39587: use the correct mix-in data type when constructing Enums
- bpo-41789: Honor
object overrides in
Enum class creation (specifically,
- bpo-39651: Fix a race condition in the
call_soon_threadsafe() method of
asyncio.ProactorEventLoop: do nothing if the self-pipe socket has been closed.
- bpo-41720: Fixed
turtle.Vec2D.__rmul__() for arguments which are not int or float.
- bpo-39728: fix default
_missing_ so a duplicate
ValueError is not set as the
__context__ of the original
- bpo-37479: When
Enum.__str__ is overridden in a derived class, the override will be used by
Enum.__format__ regardless of whether mixin classes are present.
- bpo-35293: Fix RemovedInSphinx40Warning when building the documentation. Patch by Dong-hee Na.
- bpo-37149: Change Shipman tkinter doc link from archive.org to TkDocs. (The doc has been removed from the NMT server.) The new link responds much faster and includes a short explanatory note.
- bpo-41731: Make test_cmd_line_script pass with option ‘-vv’.
- bpo-41744: Fixes automatic import of props file when using the Nuget package.
- bpo-35764: Rewrite the Calltips doc section.
- bpo-40181: In calltips, stop reminding that ‘/’ marks the end of positional-only arguments.