Dear Spring community,
On behalf of the Spring Data team and our contributors, it is my pleasure to announce that Spring Data
2020.0.0 is generally available from Maven Central.
This release train includes several themes. Here’s a summary of the most important ones:
- Switch Release Train version to calver (
2020.0.0) and introduce
- Improve Graal Native Image experience.
- Reactive SpEL context extensions and auditing support.
- Include SDN-RX as Spring Data Neo4j 6.0.
- Oracle dialect for Spring Data JDBC.
- Refactor Spring Data R2DBC on top of Spring Framework’s R2DBC module.
- Upgrade to Redis 6.0 including support ACL authentication and enhanced support for Sorted Set commands.
- Support for RxJava 3.
- De-lombok production code.