85a721b– Improve UI performance by increasing the polling interval if the window is in background.
- #8729 – Modal UX improvements: for validation failures, errors indicated next to the save button
- #8730 – Unexplained performance degradation/lock-ups after 20.5.0 to 20.8.0 upgrade
- #8741 – Pipeline Activity column headings not aligned with progress blobs
- #8767 – Agents API is slow when there are too many secure variables in GoCD environment
- #8774 – Agent resource tags are case-sensitive when referenced from a job
- #8775 – Make ignore_for_scheduling field read-only on pipeline config edit SPA, for configs from Config Repo
Aravind SV, Ganesh S Patil, Ketan Padegaonkar, Kritika Singh, Mahesh Panchaksharaiah, Marques Lee, Shakir Shakiel, Varsha Varadarajan
A more comprehensive list of changes for this release can be found here.
Have ideas and want to contribute? Need some help getting started? We’re here to help. Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Found a security issue that needs fixing? Please report it to https://hackerone.com/gocd
Please report any issues that you observe on GitHub issues.