Hi, Spring fans!
Last week was SpringOne. It was absolutely bonkers. The videos are coming sooner rather than later. In the meantime, some of them are already up on the Spring YouTube channel.
Also, I announced that my new book Reactive Spring is now available for sale! I’m proofing the printed version as we speak 🙂 Meanwhile, you can pre-order the Kindle version or – preferably! – get the digital version over on Leanpub.
Did I mention that last week was SpringOne? Seriously. There’s no way I can hope to cover all that happened. But I do hope you’ll listen to the latest installment of my podcast – first link in the following roundup – and I hope you’ll read the Azure SpringCloud blog below that I wrote, alongside our partners from Microsoft.
- A Bootiful Podcast: SpringOne 2020, Josh’s book “Reactive Spring,” and Microsoft Java Architect and fellow Java Champion Jonathan Giles
- Announcing the General Availability of Azure Spring Cloud
- Azure Spring Cloud: a fully managed service for Spring Boot apps is now generally available | Azure blog and updates | Microsoft Azure
- Azure in the Enterprise: Azure SQL Database Access and Spring Boot
- Hello, Azure Spring Cloud
- How to leverage the Spring framework with Azure SQL Database – YouTube
- How to use Spring and Initializr with Maven and Azure Cosmos DB – YouTube
- How to use the Spring framework to access Azure Service Bus – YouTube
- How to use the Spring framework to access Azure Storage – YouTube
- Jonas Hecht on Twitter: “FINALLY (while attending #springone ) I got my hands on the 09.2020 release of the @JavaMagazin containing my article abt @springboot & @graalvm beeing featured as part of the @springframework #coverstory
- Microsoft, VMware make Azure Spring Cloud GA
- Spring Tools 4.7.2 released
- Super Charge Your Spring Boot Apps with Azure Spring Cloud
- The State of Spring 2020 Report Is Now Available—Learn How Your Java Development Compares
- This is pretty crazy: the JDK has officialyl moved to Github! jdk/jdk repository transition to Git, GitHub and Skara is done