||(FreePascal has problem with FreeBSD 12)|
- Windows: Python engine is included.
- macOS: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, you must install Python 3.x from official python.org.
- other Unix’es: Python engine is not included. To use plugins, see instruction inside “default.json” config about “pylib”.
For Debian/Ubuntu, you need .deb package, it adds CudaText shortcut to the Applications list, and adds “cudatext” to system path. For others, get .xz package, unpack it to ~/CudaText, and create shortcut by hands.
Latest add-ons updates
- [plugin] Snippets (upd, supports VS Code snippets)
- [plugin] Auto Save (upd, plugin can auto-save when app looses focus)
- [plugin] Plain Tasks (ToDo list) (upd)
- [plugin] FindInFiles v4 (upd, plugin release was broken by mistake)
- [linter] Scala using Scalastyle (new)
- [plugin] CudaExt (upd, added several commands)
- [plugin] Differ (upd, several commands added)
- [toolbar theme] ColorBomb (new)
- [plugin] TextToSpeech (new)
- [plugin] Terminal (upd)
- [plugin] Favorites (upd, plugin is fully reworked)
Latest major lexers updates
- [lexer] FreeBASIC (new)
- [lexer] Specman (new)
- [lexer] Singularity (new)
- [lexer] Ballerina (new)
- [lexer] SRT Subtitles (new)
- [lexer] Kontakt Script Processor (new)
- [lexer] Power Query M (new)